Condo / Resort Amenities
- Panoramic View from Mt. Haleakala, to the gardens to partial ocean view
- Inner Court Yard location
- Direct Condo and Lanai view to the fountains and ponds
- Upgraded kitchen with tiled counters and all new appliances
- Filtered drinking water
- A/C and Ceiling Fans
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Entertainment center with 40″ flat screen TV, and a Bose Stereo Radio
- Large selection of reading books
- Tiled floors in hall, kitchen, and bathrooms
- Carpeting in the bedroom and living room
- Freshly painted in 2008
- Reupholstered furniture in matching fabric
- New Queen size bed
- New Sofa bed with queen size 6 inch mattress
- Master bathroom with shower over a refinished bathtub and includes grab bars
- Hall bathroom – new stall shower with custom etched window and grab bar.
- Tiled Vanities, new sinks, faucets
- In-unit Washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board, hair dryer/blower
- Completely furnished with everything needed
- Beach equipment includes beach towels, chairs, cooler, and umbrella
- We provide all your linens and towels
- and starter amounts of the following items: toilet tissue, paper towels, 1 trash liner, hand and bath soap, dish soap and dish washing detergent. Thereafter, guests are responsible for their own consumables
- Free assigned parking space
KAMAOLE SANDS RESORT:
- Free internet Wi-Fi access in the condos, office and pool area
- Free use of Four computers in lobby and printing of boarding passes
- 15 acres of lush tropical grounds
- Fountains, Waterfalls, and abundance of tropical plants
- A large pool, and a large flagstone sun deck, and two Jacuzzis
- Kiddie wading pool
- 4 tennis courts and 16 gas BBQs in 5 different areas
- Well-equipped air-conditioned gym
- Ping Pong and Foosball
- On-site Concierge available all day in two locations
- Every Wednesday a free Mai Tai party with entertainment and usually includes hula dancers.
- 24 hour front desk
- Free daily Maui News newspaper
- Quiet hours enforced from 10 pm to 8 am
- Also available – a wake-up service, babysitting, and dry cleaning
- Click HERE to view Resort Photos
- Short walk to many fine restaurants, shopping, souvenirs, and light groceries
- No need to rent a car for the duration of your stay
- Easy walk to 4 of the best beaches on Maui (Kamaole I, II, III and Keawakapu)
- Short drive to most of Maui’s top 10 activity attractions and World Class Golf Courses
- Local bus with stop in front of the resort takes you to Shops at Wailea, north to Maalaea, or all the way to Queen Kaahumanu Shopping Center in Kahului
- Kihei Town is 9 miles from the airport – Kahului OGG
KAMAOLE III BEACH PARK (just a few minutes walk)
Rates and Policies
2695 So. Kihei Road, Kihei HI 96753 Contact Owner . Availability . Testimonials .
Unit # 1-204 (Bldg 1- 2nd floor)
One Bedroom Two Bathroom Condo
Sleeps up to 4
(Quoted plus tax of 17.42%,
|Apr 15 – Dec 14 |
|Dec 15 – Apr 14|
| $250 ntly|
Make A PayPal Payment
- Rates are quoted in US dollars, and do not include Hawaii Tax of 17.42%
(with the new 3% MCTAT tax eff. 11-01-21)
- 5% discount available on car rental with Aloha Rent A Car. Ask Me.
- Please Note: Until confirmed, Rates and Hawaiian taxes are subject to change without notice.
Tax rates are set by the State of Hawaii and are subject to change without notice. Should the tax rate be increased prior to your arrival, you are responsible for the difference which will be added to your reservation amount balance due.
- Rates quoted are in US Dollars, Double Occupancy, Additional guest is $10 per night, plus tax
- All monies payable in US dollars
- Reservation Requirement (within 7 days):
- 1- $300 deposit is required within 7 days for confirming and securing your reservation. ($600 for 28+ days reservation)
- 2- The name of each guest, your mailing address, and telephone numbers (home and cell)
- 3- Your Rental agreement signed and returned within 7 days
- Please Note: Your reservation is Not secured until we receive your deposit.
- Remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival
- Additional guests are $10 each, per night
- Maximum of 4 guests
- Low Season Minimum stay 5 nights and must begin or end next to an existing reservation (7 in high season – 12 nights during holiday season)
- $150 Cleaning and $30 Castle Mgmt Fee
- $40 Resort Registration Fee
- For Less than 7 nights, an additional $10 to the nightly rate
- A $300 fully refundable security / damage deposit
(included in final payment)
- Payments accepted by: US Checks, Money Order, Canadian Bank Draft, echeck, etransfer, Zelle, deposit directly into our Wells Fargo Bank account, and Credit Cards
- Credit Cards accepted and processed thru PayPal (fees waived)
- Pay Pal Free – No fees when using monies within your account or linked to your bank account or using method of send money to friends/relatives
- Wire transfer to receive costs of $16
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. or later.
- Check-out time is by 11 a.m.
- Late Check Out – 1 daily rental fee high season, 1/2 daily rental fe e low season (must be approved prior to receiving final payment)
- Guest are STRONGLY encouraged to purchase travel insurance to protect against loss in case of the need to cancel / revise travel plans.
- $100 cancellation fee if cancelled 60 or more days prior to scheduled arrival.
- Payments are non-refundable if cancellation is within 60 days of scheduled arrival date.
- Fairness Clause: If the unit can be re-rented, a prorated refund will be issued
- Cancellation on or after arrival or early departure does not warrant any refund – all funds forfeited
This is a Non Smoking condo
Kamaole Sands house rules limit smoking
to 7 designated outside areas