Condo / Resort Amenities
- Remodeled One bedroom Two bathroom condo
- Both Bathrooms remodeled in May/June of 2020 and include all new tiled showers and granite top vanities
- Full Remodeled Kitchen in June 2014 includes all new cabinets and new appliances
- Floor tile throughout
- New furniture
- Fully stocked kitchen includes, rice cooker, toaster, coffee maker, blender, microwave
- Free Internet includes Wi-Fi (broadband)
- A/C in both living room and Bedroom
- Sleeps up to 4 guests,
- Queen size bed, a sofa bed with queen size mattress, and a day bed
- In-unit Washer and Dryer
- Large size lanai (112sf)
- TV & DVD player in living room,
Micro music system with Bluetooth, FM, USB, & DVD
- TV in both living room 32″ and bedroom 24″
- Master Bathroom with tub and shower, and the hall bathroom with a stall shower
- Iron and Ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Styling Iron
- And… Beach equipment includes umbrella, beach chairs [2 older & 2 we just bought], beach towels, beach mats, 16 qt cooler, 26 qt cooler, mask/fin/snorkel gear
MAUI SUNSET RESORT:
- Exercise room,
- Pool and Jacuzzi,
- Shuffle board courts
- Tennis courts
- Golf Putting green
- 6 gas BBQs in two locations
- Activities company
- Manicured gardens and lawns, Concrete walks throughout
- Short walk to many fine restaurants, shopping, souvenirs, and light groceries
- Not necessary to rent a car for the duration of your stay
- Short drive to most of Maui’s top 10 activity attractions and World Class Golf Courses
- Local Bus Service stops in front of the resort
- Kihei is only 9 miles from the airport – Kahului OGG
BEACH and PARK
- Just a couple minutes walk from our condo to the Beach and Park area
- Large grassy area for picnics, playing Frisbee
- Or enjoy watching the awesome Maui sunsets
See You On Maui
Rates and Policies
1032 S. Kihei Road, Kihei, Maui, HI 96753
(Bldg. A – 4th floor) Unit #A409 Ocean Front/Ocean View
.Availability .Contact Us Testimonials Directions
|2 0 2 3 RATES: (7 – 27 nights)||Plus tax of 17.42%, US dollars|
|Low Season Rates – 2023 |
Apr 15 – Dec 14
|High Season rates – 2023|
Dec 15, 2022 – Apr 14, 2023
|Holiday rates – 2023|
Dec 20 2023 – Jan 4 2024
(10 night min)
|2 0 2 4 RATES: (7 – 27 nights)|| |
|Low Season Rates – 2024 |
Apr 15 – Dec 14
|High Season rates – 2024|
Dec 15, 2023 – Apr 14, 2024
|Holiday rates – 2024|
Dec 2024 – Jan 4 2025
(10 night min)
|2025 RATES |
Beginning Dec 15, 2024
|Contact us for quote|
- VERY IMPORTANT: Your reservation is NOT secure until we receive your deposit.
- All rates are quoted in US dollars and do not include Hawaii Tax of 17.42% (with the new 3% MCTAT tax eff. 11-01-21).
- A security / damage Deposit may be required
- Please Note: Until confirmed, Rates and Hawaiian taxes are subject to change without notice.
Tax rates are set by the State of Hawaii and are subject to change without notice. Should the tax rate be increased prior to your arrival, you are responsible for the difference which will be added to your reservation amount balance due.
- Maximum of 4 guests
- Rates are quoted as Double Occupancy
- Additional guests are $10 per night
- Reservation Requirement (within 7 days):
- 1- $400 deposit is required within 7 days for confirming and securing your reservation. ($600 for 28+ days reservation)
- 2- The name of each guest, your mailing address, and telephone numbers (home and cell)
- 3- Your Rental agreement signed and returned within 7 days
- Please Note:Your reservation is Not secured until we receive your deposit.
- Remaining amount due is required 60 days prior to scheduled arrival
- For less than 7 nights, add $10 to night rate
- Cleaning fee of $150 per reservation
- Minimum of 5 nights reservation
- Discounts offered for longer stays – minimum 3 weeks
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. or later
- Check-out time is by 11 a.m.
- A Late check out must be approved before final payment is made – Cost is 1/2 nights fee in low season, 1 nights fee for high season, and provides you with condo access until evening.
Guest are STRONGLY encouraged to purchase travel insurance to protect against loss in case of the need to cancel / revise travel plans.
- $100 cancellation fee if cancelled outside of 60 days prior to arrival.
- All Payments are non-refundable if cancelled within 60 days of scheduled arrival.
- Cancellation on or after arrival – all funds are forfeited.
- Early departure does not warrant any refund.
This is a Non Smoking Condo
There are Two Resort Designated Smoking Locations