Condo / Resort Amenities
- Panoramic View from Mt. Haleakala, to the gardens to partial ocean view
- Inner Court Yard location
- Direct Condo and Lanai view to the fountains and ponds
- Upgraded kitchen with tiled counters and all new appliances
- Filtered drinking water including refrigerator ice maker
- A/C and Ceiling Fans
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Entertainment center with 40″ flat screen TV, a DVD, and a Stereo
- Large selection of reading books and DVD movies
- Tiled floors in hall, kitchen, and bathrooms
- Carpeting in the bedroom and living room
- Freshly painted in 2008
- Reupholstered furniture in matching fabric
- New Queen size bed
- New Sofa bed with queen size 6 inch mattress (the above photo shows the previous sofa)
- Master bathroom with shower over a refinished bathtub and includes grab bars
- Hall bathroom – new stall shower with custom etched window and grab bar.
- Tiled Vanities, new sinks, faucets
- In-unit Washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board, hair dryer/blower
- Completely furnished with everything needed
- Beach equipment includes beach towels, chairs, cooler, and umbrella
- We provide all your linens and towels
- and starter amounts of the following items: toilet tissue, paper towels, 1 trash liner, hand and bath soap, dish soap and dish washing detergent. Thereafter, guests are responsible for their own consumables
- Free assigned parking space
KAMAOLE SANDS RESORT:
- Free internet Wi-Fi access in the condos, office and pool area
- Free use of Four computers in lobby and printing of boarding passes
- 15 acres of lush tropical grounds
- Fountains, Waterfalls, and abundance of tropical plants
- A large pool, and a large flagstone sun deck, and two Jacuzzis
- Kiddie wading pool
- 4 tennis courts and 16 gas BBQs in 5 different areas
- Well-equipped air-conditioned gym
- Ping Pong and Foosball
- On-site Concierge available all day in two locations
- Every Wednesday a free Mai Tai party with entertainment and usually includes hula dancers. Winter months include up to 20 Ukulele players.
- 24 hour front desk
- Free daily Maui News newspaper
- Quiet hours enforced from 10 pm to 8 am
- Also available – a wake-up service, babysitting, and dry cleaning
- Click HERE to view Resort Photos
- Short walk to many fine restaurants, shopping, souvenirs, and light groceries
- No need to rent a car for the duration of your stay
- Easy walk to 4 of the best beaches on Maui (Kamaole I, II, III and Keawakapu)
- Short drive to most of Maui’s top 10 activity attractions and World Class Golf Courses
- Local bus with stop in front of the resort takes you to Shops at Wailea, north to Maalaea, or all the way to Queen Kaahumanu Shopping Center in Kahului
- Kihei Town is 9 miles from the airport – Kahului OGG
KAMAOLE III BEACH PARK (just a few minutes walk)
Rates and Policies
2695 So. Kihei Road, Kihei HI 96753 Contact Owner . Availability . Testimonials .
Unit # 1-204 (Bldg 1- 2nd floor)
One Bedroom Two Bathroom Condo
Sleeps up to 4
(Quoted plus tax, US dollars)
|Apr 15 – Dec 19 (Low Season)||$135 ntly|
|June 15 – Sept 30 (Summer Special)|| $115 nt|
|Jan 6 – Apr 14 (High Season)|| $190 ntly|
|Dec 20 – Jan 5 (Holiday Season)|| $199 nt|
Make A PayPal Payment
- All rates are quoted in US dollars, and do not include Hawaii Tax of 14.42%.
- 5% discount available on car rental with Aloha Rent A Car. Ask Me.
- Please Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Rates quoted are in US Dollars, Double Occupancy, plus tax
- All monies payable in US dollars
- $300 deposit is required within 7 days for confirming and securing your reservation. ($600 for 28+ days reservation)
- Please Note: Your reservation is Not secured until we receive your deposit.
- Remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival
- Additional guests are $10 each, per night
- Maximum of 4 guests
- Low Season Minimum stay 5 nights (7 in high season – 12 nights during holiday season)
- $130 Cleaning and Castle Mgmt Fee
- $35 Resort Registration Fee is paid by you during check in
- For Less than 7 nights, an additional $5 to the nightly rate
- A $300 fully refundable security / damage deposit
- Payments accepted by: US Checks, Money Order, Canadian Bank Draft, echeck, etransfer, Zelle, deposit directly into our Wells Fargo Bank account, and Credit Cards
- Credit Cards accepted and processed thru PayPal with a convenience fee of 3.3% in the US and 4.4% outside the US
- Pay Pal Free – No fees when using monies within your account or linked to your bank account
- Wire transfer to receive costs of $16
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. or later.
- Check-out time is by 11 a.m.
- Late Check Out – 1 daily rental fee high season, 1/2 daily rental fe e low season (must be approved prior to receiving final payment)
- Guest are STRONGLY encouraged to purchase travel insurance to protect against loss in case of the need to cancel / revise travel plans.
- $100 cancellation fee if cancelled 60 or more days prior to scheduled arrival.
- Payments are non-refundable if cancellation is within 60 days of scheduled arrival date.
- Fairness Clause: If the unit can be re-rented, a prorated refund will be issued
- Cancellation on or after arrival or early departure does not warrant any refund – all funds forfeited
This is a Non Smoking condo
Kamaole Sands house rules limit smoking
to 7 designated outside areas